Terms & Conditions
“WSC” is When Saturday Comes Ltd of 140 Tabernacle Street, London EC2A 4SD UK.
“User” is any person or company who uses this website to license Images.
“Image” is any photograph displayed on this site owned by WSC or its third-party partners.
“Licence” means the permission granted by WSC to the User to use the Images as specified in and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1) The WSC Photography website is run by WSC. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2) All images are syndicated for editorial purposes only in accordance with any licence agreements made by WSC. All Premier League and Football League Images are taken and syndicated under the terms of the Football Dataco licence, a copy of which can be viewed here. All Football Conference Images are taken and syndicated under the terms of Football Conference licence, a copy of which is available on request. Other licence restrictions may apply.
3) Images not covered by the licence agreements in 2) may be available for advertising and promotional purposes when prior written consent has been obtained from WSC.
4) Any Image reproduction rights granted are by way of Licence and no partial or other assignment of copyright shall be implied.
5) An Image may not be manipulated by the User so as to make it different to the original without prior written consent from WSC.
6) It is the responsibility of the User that an Image is not used in a libellous, defamatory or improper manner and the User agrees to indemnify WSC in respect of all claims made arising from such use and also agrees to compensate WSC for all loss and damage arising from this.
7) Images must be credited to “WSC”.
8) The User shall supply WSC immediately upon publication a verification copy of the product that bears the Image.
9) WSC does not warrant the accuracy of any description of the Images and the identification of persons appearing in them and therefore the User: a) shall report any discrepancies to WSC immediately on their discovery b) acknowledges that WSC shall not be liable to the User for any inaccuracies c) shall indemnify WSC against any claim, loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the User’s use of the Images.
10) The User shall pay all invoices within 30 days. If payment is not made in that time then WSC may rescind this agreement and recover damages or charge interest at 2% per month on the overdue amount. Invoices shall be subject to VAT where applicable.
11) Any notice hereunder shall be deemed to have been duly given if delivered by hand or sent by first class prepaid post, fax, telex or electronic mail to the party at its last known address. Notices and deliveries sent by first class post shall be deemed to have been given two days despatch and notices sent by fax, telex or electronic mail shall be deemed to have been given on the date of despatch.
12) This agreement shall be subject to English law and the parties agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of England or, for the exclusive benefit of the plaintiff in the relevant proceedings, the courts of the country of the principal place of business of the defendant in the relevant proceedings.